Help Fight Hate!
- Obtain knowledge on the basics of Shariah. Visit the Shariah FAQ page
- Volunteer for various events related to the campaign
- Donate to: Sponsor a billboard or a radio a; Finance a Shariah Educational Seminar; Cover printing costs for free literature i.e Understanding Shariah Brochure & posters.
- Organize a “Shariah 101” Panel Discussion event on your campus. Contact us for support and a speakers list
- Check out the Understanding Shariah video competition
- Stay tuned for an announcement on our upcoming essay competition!
- Write op-eds for your school paper debunking the nonexistent threat of Shariah
- Request free literature for your congregation to help them understand Islam and Shariah at WhyIslam, specifically the “Understanding Shariah” brochure
- Host an interfaith dialogue at your place of worship and have a discussion on Islam and Shariah
- Host a screening of Talking Through Walls, a compelling story of the American spirit
- Deliver a khutba on the meaning of Shariah and the anti-shariah hate campaign. Check out our sample khutba here
- Request free literature to help the community learn about Shariah
- Host an interfaith dialogue on Islam and Shariah
- Hold a Jumuah khutbah on the topic of religious freedom and Shariah
- Reach out to local politicians and provide them with literature on Understanding Shariah
- Arrange a Shariah conference at your Islamic center
- Hold an open house at your masjid. Order free literature at WhyIslam
- Write op-eds, letters to the editor, or articles for your local newspaper on what Shariah really means to American Muslims
- Provide public service announcements to your local TV stations (contact ICNA for PSA DVD)